Sunday, June 16, 2013

C.MitchellBlog Post 2

The store that I came across was American Eagle. American Eagle is a store that I NEVER go to. I always walk pass it and I have never bought anything from the store. So this particular time that I was walking by to go to H&M, the window displays caught my eyes. I actually loved the displays and the displays made me stop and look at the store. The unity and harmony of the colors of the displays were good. They balanced each other out. Repetition was good. It wasn't overdone and it was the right rhythm. The store displays emphasize change to me and the contrast between the mannequins were not over done. The surprise aspect to me was the creativity of the displays themselves. American Eagle is a boring store to me and they have never caught my eye. This particular night they did and I almost decided to go into the store. Even though I didn't go into the store that evening,  American Eagle did succeed at catching my attention. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment