Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sancie's Blog Post #8

In my opinion,  this outfit is versatile. It can be worn on a couple of different occasions such as to the movies, the mall, or even a lunch date.  The type of fabric that was used to make the top was 95% combed cotton & 5% elastane, while the high waist pants are 90% nylon & 10% elastane. The top is made out of combed cotton, therefore it is very soft against the skin.The blend in the pants creates a flattering slimming effect. The reason why I chose to pair the two together because for me it's comfortable. The style I was going for was the 1950's look based on the movie Grease, but I added the flats to make it look more like an everyday "day look". The reason why I chose black is because of the look I was going for, and I added the red belt to give it a little pop along with the red headband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment