Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Post 4

Edward Scissorhands/Alice in Wonderland Chocolate Forrest


The garden from Edward Scissorhands is a dark, romantic concept that I feel would resonate beautifully as a chocolate forest. I like the idea of using models/mannequins who will have the animals on a leash.  I would like to build a castle and have texture on it to make it look like chocolate moss as well as large chocolate rose bushes.


This picture shows more of the castle and the brick road as I would like to incorporate it in my design. The gothic style is more of what I am aiming for with my design. I like the idea of building animal bushes out of chocolate or Reese's Pieces wrappers for added texture.




what I like about this picture are the large, lush flowers that create interest in the forest. Secondly, the gate in the background could be used with the castle, or in lieu of the castle. The different types of plants would be Incorporated as well.


Krizia Rivera

No comments:

Post a Comment