Monday, August 12, 2013

Brittani Fulmer-Blog post #8


Style yourself or a friend and take a photo. Upload that photo to the blog. Then right a minimum of 5 sentences telling me how you coordinated the outfit considering…
1.     End use
2.     Fabrication
3.     Style
4.     Color


First I will address how I used end use in my outfit is that i put together items that were a like these pieces were meant to be "casual going out" clothing. With the fabrication i mixed it up a little bit my pants were a normal rough jean like material and my shirt was pure silk, which made it a little bit more fancy than if i were to wear just a plain cotton shirt with those pants. The style was meant to be Casual comfy but still very trendy with adding the neon colors that really popped. I did a little bit of a mix of colors i have black, dark green, lime green and then nude for my wedges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment