Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Will Vargas: Blog Post 3

As I visited the racetrack layout store, Walmart, I came across great visuals only seen during this season. As we all know 2 great holidays are right around the corner. Valentines day and the super ball are events where people highlight the occasions with great parties and cool favors. As I entered the super enter located between Hoffner and goldenrod I came across my first visual the great super beer wall you guys see in this post. This wall has the words NFL written in Budweiser boxes and includes a great looking goal and countdown for the super ball. Within this display we can definitely see cross merchandising. products like pepsi, Budweiser, and Doritos being used to create this visual display. In addition, we could also see other displays and promotions for the most beautiful day to stay home and sleep, "valentines day," just kidding! We could see the pops of pink and the tsunami of candy covering the gondolas of this super center and being promoted in all the corners of this store. Lastly, I also took a picture of another Valentines display for you to enjoy! Bye guys! Will out.















No comments:

Post a Comment