Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Melanie Blog # 10

My Experience at Nube Nove

 
 
This project was exciting, the thing I loved about it the most was that everything that should of went wrong didnt and everything that went right did. Being that I wasn't on the team to do Nobe Nove it was a pleasure to help and put in some input. I worked on the side window and it made me feel like I was a a real visual merchandiser.
 I'M IN LOVE with VISUAL MERCHANDISING.
 
 
 
This window was done by me and was designed by Shantel. Doing this window was such a pleasure and it was fun even thou it was really hot because of the sun beaming in. Thanks to everyonwe who helped and guided me with the placement of the flowers thank you Elisha for being so professional with the entire project and Thank you Shantel for the vision. It was a huge success and it was well worth it.
 
 
 

This window was done by the team and it came out very wonderful the team put in the work and the results showed how hard they worked. Ms. Chelesa did such an AMAZING job drawing the face of the woman, Elisha did an awesome job coming up with this concept. it was bringing alot attention to the store as we were doing it and getting it done. Will did an awesome job as well and Vanity and Eva. Everyone did great and worked well with one another.


1 comment: