Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Eva Blog 8



Hello Everyone! 
This is my little vision in Nautica :) 
We were at the springs and I couldn't help not to take pictures of him. 
As his personal dresser on a daily basis, I know what styles and colors suit him best. For example, he has natural hazel eyes, depending on the color of his eyes in the morning I could choose a green or blue shirt to enhance the pigment in his eye color. 
For this particular occasion I chose a rash guard and his swim trunks as his outfit. Its hard to tell the fabrication on the swim trunks and the rash guard because the writing has sort of washed away. However most rash guards and swimming trunks are made of Nylon and/or quick drying polyester. Both have UV ray protection for the boy's skin and the trunks have a mesh lining inside in case of a diaper is needed. Style would be considered swimwear. Lastly, I repeated his colors through out the outfit. His swim trunks have White, Orange, Turquoise, Navy and Red. So, I gave him an Orange hat and Turquoise Rash guard and sandals to go with it. 

Thanks for your attention, 
Eva  

No comments:

Post a Comment